Join us aboard the classic schooner in the exciting McCovey Cove to cheer on our 2010, 2012, 2014 World Champion, San Francisco Giants!!! We count ourselves especially lucky to have such a beautiful and unique basin from which to cheer on our favorite team. Freda B is well-known by the TV commentators, radio hosts and fans alike as the most beautiful boat in the cove and often gets on TV herself. Private parties of 2-49 guests welcome!
Sausalito Sail McCovey Cove Package
5-hour charter including our Game Day Ball Park Menu plus Hosted beer and wine bar. Please email email@example.com
- Board Freda B in Sausalito
- Start the day off right: Sailing, beverages and light bites while we transit the Bay
- Arrive in McCovey Cove, drop anchor and the game begins
- Lunch is served while we listen to the game on KNBR AM Radio. We’ll follow the play-by-play from Duane Kuiper, Mike Krukow and Jon Miller on deck and see replays on the Jumbo Screen
- Sail back, relax and enjoy great views of the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco skyline, Alcatraz Island, Angel Island, Mount Tamalpais and Richardson Bay from the water (choose a night game and catch the beautiful Bay Lights).
- Return to Freda B’s homeport at Slip 465, Sausalito Yacht Harbor
No outside beverages or intoxicated passengers allowed on board.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your next trip to the Cove.
Let’s go Giants!!!